This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FenStar IT may gather and use information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
FenStar IT also collects information to better understand how visitors use this website.
The lawful basis under which FenStar IT processes personal data is legitimate interests. FenStar IT’s policy is to only process personal data to the extent that is necessary to achieve it’s legitimate interests of providing goods and services and maintaining its internal records.
FenStar IT may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries and provision of our goods and services.
Use of Data
Collecting this data helps FenStar IT to understand what you are looking for and to enable delivery of improved products and services.
Specifically, FenStar IT may use data:
- For its own internal records.
- To improve the products and services it provides.
- To contact you in response to a specific query.
Protecting Information About You
FenStar IT will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless it has your permission or the law requires it to.
FenStar IT will always hold your data as securely as possible.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, FenStar IT uses physical and electronic storage security safeguards appropriate to its size.
Under data protection law you are entitled to certain rights in relation to your personal data. These are being further entrenched by the GDPR coming into force in May 2018.
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data FenStar IT holds about you
- The right to request that the personal data FenStar IT holds about you is erased
- The right to object to FenStar IT’s processing of your personal data
- The right to restrict FenStar IT’s processing of your personal data
- The right to request that FenStar IT updates any inaccurate personal data held about you
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com.
The FenStar IT website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that FenStar IT has no control of websites outside the fenstar.co.uk domain name. If you provide information to a website to which you have reached from a link on FenStar IT’s website, FenStar IT is not responsible for its protection and privacy.